Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I was Shaw’s left shoe

I was Shaw’s left shoe

All great truths start as curse

The curse of walking on the side of the street were rain would not fall

Ask the old gang to tell the story of the lost ideas and ideals that smoke moves up and not down

No book of the truth will ever see the end as no word will ever see the light of darkness

The sound of stillness is always new and never old but always true

Saint Joan brings back my love and brings back my naked brain this beautiful earth

Bring back my bird the nest of old women of youth I can live on bread and clean water

The right shoe only walks on the streets of poets

When the shoes are old and forgotten in the closet of my mind the story brings a cast anew

Lost powers to the end of time to accept how long?

No comments:

Post a Comment