Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Seem like it has been some time for that I have written down if not typed on the keyboard of time.
Many things are happening in my life, as in most lives happen can not be helped.
 No matter what I do, doing is what I be doing, in a matter of word or speech.  The Schedule
of days and hours or moment of time, takes me from here and there, mostly here not so ofter there.
 Art and Writing become a system of thinking, the visual and the visual communication system of words.  Words are visual for to be sure of this as fact.  My last working ART work is more the story,
but no less the visual of expression.
No a titled work, but more a feeling of time a PLAYROOM in days gone by or timeless days, the reflection of space and action of the human mind can open up the Pandora's Box or the window
of imagination.

1 comment:

  1. I like this piece and i'm beginning to understand art more, keep on keeping on ~

    ReplyDelete